3/23/11

Teacher is FAT~

Hehehe...today was great!
I had plate of Nasi Lemak early in the morning, together with nescafe tarik!(ahh...it just made my day) =))

Our group has to conduct an English Language Club. It's not that we're in charge but their teacher didn't come it seemed.
We came out with 3 language games; spelling bee, and...ok, I dunno the other two...heheh~

At first all students were should I say...'scattered' around?
But then,after 10 minutes,they joined our group to play the language games!

Thanks to Kak Sal who has made the game playful and fun.

Well,something did happen during the game and I almost cry...almost! >.<

We asked students to sit in a circle and Kak Sal started to make a sentence;
'Teacher Najad went to school...'
Students need to create new sentence related to the previous one
The game continued in a very happy atmosphere.......
Till I heard one student said;
'...and she is fat!'
I was like...OK,I'LL HATE YOU IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

That student was dare enough to sit next to me while Kak Nab snapping our picture.
(See how innocent kids can be?)

Well, there he is, on my left...memang muka nakal ni...hehe! =)) muka pasrah aku...

Students from different clubs will gather at the assembly hall to have their KOKO.
(It's not that conducive though)

Like I said, our English Language Club was multiplying illegally...haha!

See, muka aku dah berminyak, still maintain nak cenyum...baik, x?muahaha~

Hehe...Cikgu mesti buat kerja cikgu, kan?
Dapat tandatangan kad kedatangan pun dah kira syok habis dah nii~ =D
Lepas habis KOKO, balik IPBA and terus zzzzz~...x sedaq apa dahh~
Dari pagi sampai ke petang nak deal dengan students yg nakal-nakal & banyak akal.
So siapa kata jadi cikgu ni senang???

I DARE YOU TO BE A TEACHER! (^____^)


0 Ore Oyap -->>:

Post a Comment